Do we need to mention this file at all? It seems like the sample JARs are
installed in the correct places during installation and that the samples
run fine without needing to verify anything. If there's nothing for the
user to do, we shouldn't mention it. Gayan, can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Jackie

>>> http://www.wso2.com/
>>> http://www.wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/<http://wso2.com/about/team/malaka-silva/>
>>>
>>> Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print
>>> this email only if it is absolutely necessary.
>>>

>> --
>> Rukshani Weerasinha
>>
>> WSO2 Inc.
>>  Web:http://wso2.com