Hi Nuwan,

For the default configurations in api-manager.xml (everything is localhost)
why cannot we consider the webcontext root, same as we consider that in
server URL in carbon.xml.

<ServerURL>https://${carbon.local.ip}:${carbon.management.port}
*${carbon.context}*/services/</ServerURL>

This would be really "user friendly" for the end user rather than changing
several places in apimanager.xml. WDYT?

regards,
Nirodha