Hi Jorge

    Thank you for your information!
    It helps me.

stevegyc

From: Jorge Infante Osorio
Date: 2014-03-22 01:37
To: stevegyc
CC: dev
Subject: Re: [Dev] [IS]What is the difference between Identity Server and CAS.
I also work with CAS in the pass, and as I see the WSO2 IS have more features
than CAS, not related to SSO, for example the auth stuff with XACML and the
identity provisioning.

CAS have more SSO client for different technologies, and also it´s more used
for SSO, for example liferay portal have a CAS client embebed so you just need
to configure this client to use CAS for SSO.

In the SSO aspect at least in my scenarios I can use CAS or WSO2 IS for SSO
with SAML2, due to both tools have the same requirements that I need, and also
I can use WSO2 IS for anothers scenarios so I preferred the IS.

Now I for SSO use just WSO2 IS as you can see in [1] and  [2] with excellent
results.

[1]
http://desarrollosoa.blogspot.com/2014/03/wso2-como-proveedor-de-sso-en-la.html

[2]