Hi Rushmin,
There will be 2 permanent branches

   - master
   - develop

When we work on a feature - we create a branch called feature/feature-name
on local repo. If there are collaborators we push them to remote repo.
Afterwards when the feature is complete - we merge it to the develop
branch.
If we have a release in 2 weeks - we create a release branch (named
release/release-name) from the develop branch and work it. This will mostly
be stabilization work. What ever features that are completed during this
time will not be available to the release since they are not stable. When
we release - we merge the release branch to master and develop branch. We
tag the master branch with release name.

Cheers~

(My previous email fired off with Command +Enter. Apologies to that)