Hi Chamil,

Thanks for finding this. I've changed this to REGISTRY_DB but I'm not sure.

Adding Shazni. Shazni, could you check if this is correct now? The
following is the sentence in question:

   - *This cacheID is used to identify the cache it should look for when
   caching is enabled. In this case, the database we should connect to
   is REGISTRY_DB*.

See [1] for more context.

[1] - https://docs.wso2.org/display/CLUSTER420/Setting+up+the+Database

Thanks,