If you are writing a http client you need to point to keystores from your
code. We do it by setting up following System properties.
*javax.net.ssl.trustStore*

*javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword*

*javax.net.ssl.keyStore*
*javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword*

You can use following code to set those inside your client.

*System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "<path to trust store>");*
*System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "<trust store
password>");*

*System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStore", "<path to keystore>");*
*System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword", "<key store
password>");*

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Software Engineer