Hi,
All the test classes for DSS samples have been improved to make compatible
with both user and tenant mode test execution at once. Now test classes for
samples are running as the user(supper admin) and as the tenant(
ad...@wso2.com) when executing the integration tests. It will ensure the
same scenario is working for users(super tenant) as well as the tenant.

Test results
SuitePassedFailedSkipped
*Total**239**0**0*
DssTestSuite <DssTestSuite/index.html>23900

Thanks,
Nuwanw