----- Mensaje original -----

De: "stevegyc" <steve...@163.com>
Para: "dev" <dev@wso2.org>
Enviados: Domingo, 27 de Abril 2014 10:20:33
Asunto: [Dev] How to assemble multiple services into a single service

Hi:

I have created 3 data services, and I also created a business process to invoke
these 3 data services in order.
Later, I found these 3 services are always used together, and I think it is
better to find a way assemble these three services to one service,
so they can more easily get to be invoked by other processes.
I do not know how to do it.
I have tried to create a specific process to include these 3 services, so other
process can only invoke this specific process, but it does not work!
Does anyone know how to do?

stevegyc