I don't thing you need to worry about branches, master branch always
accepts PRs. If you can't make the pull request for master due to some
reason, just create a github issue and attach the patch.

/Ruchira

--

*Ruchira Wageesha**Associate Technical Lead*
*WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*

*email: ruch...@wso2.com <ruch...@wso2.com>,   blog:
ruchirawageesha.blogspot.com <http://ruchirawageesha.blogspot.com>,
mobile: +94 77 5493444*