Hi,

I was able to write a sample HumanTaskEventListener and able to see the
information of human task instance transitions.

Currently I am working on the BPELTaskEventListener. Once I complete the
event listeners, I will work on the data publisher.

Then I will be able to work on the BAM dashboard and I am hoping to
complete the above before the mid review which is on 23rd June.

After the mid review I will work on ODE Execution events.