Hi Daya,

Yes, I also don't think there is a linear relationship between numbers of
users and max active connections. I thought it was 50 when trying with 400
users. In this case, issue should be something else. May be not closing the
connection properly. I'm not aware of the values used in customer
deployments. May be someone can shed some light? Thanks.

Regards,
Prasad.