Hi Senaka,

This has happened since the Pull Request builder do not build the
downstream projects. Since, changes in upstream projects can affect
downstream projects, we should make sure downstream projects are successful
before merging the changes to repos.

We are currently working on improving the pull-request-builder jenkins
plugin to provide this support. In the meanwhile, each TG has its own
Jenkins instance for the wso2-dev repos. So, they should make sure that the
downstream projects are not affected by their changes before sending pull
requests to the main repos.

Regards,
KasunG

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com