Yeah, IS docs are an exception since I prefer to have an extra link in
there. For other docs it isn't necessary since they anyway have a link to
that topic at the bottom in addition to the page-include macro (see [1] for
an example).

[1] - http://docs.wso2.com/display/AS521/Configuring+Primary+User+Stores

Cheers,
Sam