Hi,

I'm testing a scenario[1] where a .rxt file (service.rxt) is saved by
adding content.
Then the saved content is accessed using
'governanceServiceClient.getConfiguration("service")'.
But, it returns 'null'. If I login to the server manually, and invoke the
above method,it returns the content properly.
So, I added
'new LoginLogoutClient(automationContext).login();' before the method, to
achieve it.
But, the issue remains the same.

I now tried with invoking 'GovernanceUtils.loadGovernanceArtifacts()' as
you mentioned.But, the content returned is still null.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-dev/product-greg/blob/master/modules/integration/tests-integration/tests-governance-api/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/registry/governance/api/ui/test/ConfigureServiceUITestCase.java

Thanks,

--
Denuwanthi De Silva
Software Engineer;