On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:26 PM, Evanthika Amarasiri <evanth...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Samisa,
>
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> IS not working is a huge issue :( Are these config issues?
>> ​
>>
> ​
Yes those were configuration issues and got them sorted out now..
​
Instead of using ELB and usual configuration, changed the setup to have
different combination (e.g Apache http server, different host names for LB
and IS nodes, different key stores). So came across some config issues and
minor issues in IS/feature installation/Documentation..

e.g.
https://wso2.org/browse/IDENTITY-2614
https://wso2.org/browse/APIMANAGER-2607
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-2618

 ​

>> Also, are we testing stuff like SSO? That is one of the areas we see
>> issues with clients.

​Yes now this IS cluster acts as the IDP when enabling SSO between
publisher and store. Same IS cluster is used as key manager...​

Thanks,
Pavithra

>> Also, are we trying to crash and recover the cluster? Do we have auto
>> scaling?
>>

> ​We try scenarios where we shutdown servers abruptly and we do not having
> considered about autoscaling yet.​
>

>> Plus, where is the DMZ in these setups? What are in, and what are behind
>> the DMZ? That is another common deployment pattern.
>>
> ​
> We will see how we can add this to our setup.​
>

>> What sort of load, volume are we using?
>>

> In the case of API-M, we do API loading, application loading, tenant
>

>>  What are the auto tests that we run on this setup (if at all)? ​
>>
> ​
>>
>  Thanks,
>> Samisa...
>>

>> Samisa Abeysinghe
>>
>> Vice President Delivery
>>
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:41 PM, Evanthika Amarasiri <evanth...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Samisa,
>>>
>>> The setup has one publisher node and one store node + two gateway nodes
>>> + two keymanager nodes (fronted by ELB 2.1.1). We tried integrating with IS
>>> for SSO & IS as a Keymanager scenario but came across issues. Till we
>>> figure it out, we are running without IS. We just completed setting up a
>>> BAM fully distributed setup with the latest packs and it's connected to the
>>> API-M cluster as well. Also, we have a DSS two node cluster fronted by an
>>> HAProxy.
>>>
>>> Note that we are mainly focusing on the DSS (3.2.2), API-M (1.7.1) & BAM
>>> (2.4.2) products since those are the ones that are supposed to be released
>>> with chunk 13 this Friday.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Evanthika

*Pavithra Madurangi*