Hi Samuel,

Yes the process is pretty similar for setting up each of these user stores.

When going thorough the doc as a user who tries to configure IS on a
preferred user store, I think some end-to-end guide on setting up that
particular user store is what we should provide.
A clear separation will make it simpler.

As I remember we had several queries in support jira for 'ADIDASDEV'
related to this as well, mentioning this segment of documentation is not
clear.

Thanks,
Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/