Hi ,

We cannot build the Greg pack when we use the "greg-changes-master" branch
of ES. The product can be built without any errors with the 1.2.0 branch.
But we cannot use the 1.2.0 branch currently because  the fixes to stop the
ES feature from overriding the RXT files are not merged to this branch. Can
you please fix the "greg-changes-master" branch or update the 1.2.0 branch
with the fixes. This is blocking the progress of the GReg 5.0.0 since we
are still unable to properly install and use the store features.

Regards,
Pulasthi

Pulasthi Supun
Software Engineer; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com,