Hi Akila,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS] <
aki...@lolctech.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I am deploying a BPEL process with invoking two web services.  In my
> process I am using following named wsdl files;
>

> WSDL
>
> Partner Link Name
>
> excelCapexService.wsdl
>

> ItemServicePL
>
> excelPriceService.wsdl
>

> PriceServicePL
>

> after I creating the BPEL diagram at the deploy.xml it shows my created
> partner links for the above WSDL files.  But the problem is when I am going
> to define the associated port, the drop down menu doesn’t show my related
> webservice in order to allocate it with the relevant partner link. It only
> shows one Binding used which is excelCapexServiceHttpBinding for the both
> partner links.  I follow several tutorials and I couldn’t get how to define
> associated ports separately.
>

> For the PriceService Partner Link it should be
> excelPriceServiceHttpBinding.. isn’t it?

Yes, It should some thing like excelPriceServiceHttpBinding. But without
looking at wsdl files I can't grantee it.  It is better If you can share
the wsdl files and bpel project as well.

> Appreciate very much if you can guide me on this regard.  Thank You.

What is the DevS version you are using. ? This can happen when deploy.xml
is out of sync with the BPEL project. As a workaround could you do
followings.

1) Rename existing deploy.xml to deploy.xml.old
2) Create a new deploy.xml file using "ODE deployment descriptor" wizard.
This wizard is available under "BPEL 2.0" category in new file wizard.

Thanks,
Hasitha.

> P.S : It is working when I use only one WSDL service.
>

>  This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
> the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and
> exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute as attorney
> work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
> communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i) destroy
> this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this
> is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Hasitha Aravinda,
Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc.
Email: hasi...@wso2.com