Hi Senaka et. al,

I'm working on $subject. The corresponding Redmine link is at [1]

*Current Implementation*
As for now, G-reg only support, moving from several lifecycle states
(Development, Testing. Production) for services. It supports validation of
each state via checklists.

*New Feature*
Now, we plan to support a lifecycle state aware dashboards/view for
services.
That is, for each lifecycle state of a service, we plan to provide a
customized view corresponding to that state.
Ex: Details

   - Development state - The dashboard can show contributers, source
   repository URLs, no of commits, highest committer, stats related to its
   source control system etc

   - Testing state - The dashboard can show jenkins builder test results,
   etc.

   - Production state - (have to decide on what stats to show) showing run
   time request/response stats for the service is one option.

*Challenges*
But, if we are going to provide this in service level, for each service we
will have to provide these details.

   -  So, where should we keep all those details (described above) ?

   - Is it ideal to provide this state aware dashboards/views per service
   or should we go to an approach like  using the concept of  'project'
   (discussed in Unified Governance Model) which will contain several services
   & handle the lifecycle state aware details (described above), on 'project'
   level?

Is there anything need to be added or removed from above?

[1] https://redmine.wso2.com/issues/3073

Denuwanthi De Silva
Software Engineer;
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com,