HI Udara,

Are you talking about the launch.ini at CARBON_HOME/repository/conf/etc?
This one actually comes from the kernel. There is no need to keep this file
inside products.

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Udara Rathnayake <uda...@wso2.com> wrote:

> [forwarding to dev]

>>> at
>>> org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.loadYaml(DatabaseDescriptor.java:491)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.<clinit>(DatabaseDescriptor.java:132)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.setup(CassandraDaemon.java:216)
>>>  at
>>> org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraDaemon.activate(CassandraDaemon.java:447)
>>> at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.cassandra.server.CassandraServerController$1.run(CassandraServerController.java:48)
>>>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
>>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.github.jamm.MemoryMeter
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:455)
>>>  at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
>>> at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
>>>  at
>>> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
>>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:356)
>>>  ... 11 more
>>>

>>> I have Googled it but couldn't find any solution for it. Can someone
>>> help me with this issue?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>> Dinithi De Silva
>>> Associate Software Engineer
>>>
>>> Mob: +94 716 667 655
>>>

> --
> *Udara Rathnayake*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
>
> Mobile : +94 772207239
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/udarakr
> Blog    : http://udarakr.blogspot.com
>

> --
> *Udara Rathnayake*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
>
> Mobile : +94 772207239
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/udarakr
> Blog    : http://udarakr.blogspot.com

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com
linked-in: http://lk.linkedin.com/in/gajasinghe
blog: http://kasunbg.org