Hi,

In a custom Window Processor that implements RunnableWindowProcessor
interface, the following methods are being overridden;

schedule
scheduleNow
setScheduledExecutorService
setThreadBarrier

I would like to know the recommended use of ScheduledExecutorService
in this context. When exactly will these "schedule" ,"scheduleNow"
methods be called?

How can we use thread barriers when distributed processing is enabled?

I couldn't find any documentation on the use of
ScheduledExecutorService in CEP Window processor. Please point me to
any relevant Wiki/blog page to this in case I have missed it.

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer