Hi Anuruddha:

The scenario that you have taken into consideration is that when we have
several incoming-response-messages with the same format,
yes, of course, we can use "expression" property that comes in combination
with "onComplete" tag to extract matching elements for aggregation.

But that is the "expression" property that comes with "onComplete" tag, not
the "expression" property that comes with "correlateOn" tag...

Am I not right?

Thanks.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Software Engineer