Hi Sumedha,

Alright but this SELECT is across different tables, and I also happened to
find this, [1]. So, unless you are in a transaction, if somebody updates
while you read, you can end up having messed up data right?

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1976686/is-there-a-difference-between-a-select-statement-inside-a-transaction-and-one-th

Thanks,
Senaka.