I think the "apps which has been published are invokable" test scenario
should be divided into  following sub scenarios.

1. Published apps are shown in the store
2. A user who can sign in to the store can subscribe to apps in store
3. Apps which are visible in my subscriptions section are invokable.

I think this way its much more cleaner and is an end to end test. WDYT?