Hi All,

Currently with RXT's all the attributes of the RXT are being added as
properties in the resource. The process of adding them as properties
executes a significant amount of DB calls which is big performance hit.
AFAIK there is no use of these properties hence we should be able to stop
this and reduce a large amount of DB calls in the process.

@Nuwan
As for the the offline discussion we had a while back regarding this i
assume that these properties are not been used in the APIM side ( Not
properties in general just the properties that are created for RXT
attributes ).

Since we do not have any real use for this properties shall we remove
these, WDYT?

Regards,
Pulasthi

Pulasthi Supun