Hi Ratha,

In the latest build, observed that configuration for self sign up to the
store is missing from api-manager.xml (below config). Any particular reason
for that?

<!--
        Use this configuration to control the self-sign-up capability in
API store.
    -->
    <SelfSignUp>
        <!--
            Enable or disable the self-sign-up feature.
        -->
        <Enabled>true</Enabled>

        <!--
            Self signed up users should be associated with a suitable
subscriber
            role for them to be able to access the API store portal. This
required
            parameter specifies which role should be used for that purpose.
The role
            specified here must have the
'/permission/admin/manage/api/subscribe'
            permission.
        -->
        <SubscriberRoleName>subscriber</SubscriberRoleName>
    </SelfSignUp>

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 7:05 AM, Evanthika Amarasiri <evanth...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Meaning, have you introduced new configurations since the  last release?
> We are planning to replace the packs and copy the conf folder in the setup
> we have done. But last time we noticed you have introduced two new
> parameters to registry.xml & api manager.xmls.
> Hence the question.
>

> On Monday, September 15, 2014, Vijayaratha Vijayasingam <rat...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What type of config change you mean?
>>
>> BTW, p2 repo is here[1] (not in the same folder since i got some svn
>> conflicts).
>> @Pavithra, i will check the p2 issue you reported..
>>
>> [1]https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/chunk13-release/14_09_2014_p2/
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On 14 September 2014 22:37, Evanthika Amarasiri <evanth...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ratha,
>>>
>>> Have you guys done any configuration changes since the day you released
>>> 4th September packs?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Evanthika

>> --
>> -Ratha

> Evanthika Amarasiri
> Senior Technical Lead - Quality Assurance
> Mobile: +94773125935
>
> wso2.com lean.enterprise.middleware

*Pavithra Madurangi*
Associate Technical Lead - QA.