From: Harsha Kumara [mailto:hars...@wso2.com]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 7:10 PM
To: Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS]
Cc: dev@wso2.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] way for develop CRUD Form with JSP and data services server

Hi Akila,

Generating Stub and using is not a difficult task as there are many stub
generators available. To call soap services, what you need is a soap client
which may use stubs to call required services and display required data in jsp
forms. You can find [1] and [2] as useful resources.

[1]-https://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/userguide-creatingclients.html
[2]-http://wso2.com/library/tutorials/2014/03/how-to-write-a-wso2-carbon-component/

Thanks,
Harsha

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Akila Nimantha [IT/EKO/LOITS]