Hi Fabrizio,

Can you please refer [1
<http://ajithvblogs.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-browse-h2-database-of-wso2.html>],
access the H2 database that comes inbuilt and execute the following query.

SELECT * FROM IDN_OAUTH_CONSUMER_APPS

Then you should be able to see whether there are existing records similar
to the one you are trying to create.

If you can share the exact steps to reproduce this issue, we can help you
with this.

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:55 PM, De Ceglia Fabrizio <f.deceg...@reply.it>
wrote:

>  Hi all,
>

> i’m using WSO2 Identity Server version 5.0.
>

> I’m following this tutorial:
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS500/Configuring+Inbound+Authentication+for+a+Service+Provider#ConfiguringInboundAuthenticationforaServiceProvider-ConfiguringOAuth/OpenIDConnect
>

> But every time I try to add an application in the “OAuth/OpenID Connect
> Configuration” under “Inboud Authentication Configuration” during the SP
> configuration, WSO2 gives me this error:
>
> “Error when adding the consumer application. An application with the same
> name already exists.”
>

> I really doesn’t understand which application refers because this is my
> first configuration on a fresh installation of WSO2 IS.
>

> Let me know if I can attach more info/file to help finding the solution.
>

>  Fabrizio De Ceglia
>
> Concept Reply
> Via Giuseppe Sangiorgi, 15
> 70124 - Bari - ITALY
> phone: +39 080 9727039
> f.deceg...@reply.it
> www.reply.it
>
> [image: Concept Reply]
>

> ------------------------------
>
> --
> The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
> Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
> action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Tharindu Edirisinghe
Software Engineer

*WSO2 Inc*