Hi all,

Issue was with the sed and database name.

Fixed those in suhanr's  mac and stratos installed successfully :D .

Step followed

1. Installed homerew
    ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
2. Installed gnu-sed
    brew install gnu-sed
3. Changed 'sed' to 'gsed' in setup.sh and openstack.sh scripts
4. Run setup.sh

No issues in clean.sh

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nir...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Please check the place where it creates this database. Seems like it's not
> properly replaced.
>
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Thushara Ranawaka <thusha...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Manula,
>> Yes it is.
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <
>> manu...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It might be a problem. Then it create the database as
>>> "USERSTORE_DB_SCHEMA". Isn't it ?

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
>>> Software Engineer
>>> WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
>>> lean . enterprise . middleware
>>>
>>> email : manu...@wso2.com / man...@apache.org
>>> phone : +94 772492511
>>> blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/
>>>

>> --
>> Thushara Kasun Ranawaka
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc.; <http://www.wso2.com>
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>> Mobile : *+94 (0) 773438949 <%2B94%20%280%29%20773438949>*
>> *thusha...@wso2.com <thusha...@wso2.com>*

> Thanks & regards,
> Nirmal
>
> Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
> Mobile: +94715779733
> Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Prasanna Dangalla