Hi
In our pack and dev setups we are packaging wrong versions of some jars
(jars packed in to resources). One of the examples is [1]. We are packaging
1.1.0 in the pack and renaming it to 2.0.1 in dev setup. There could be
some more jars like this. So someone needs to review all jars that get
packaged in to the pack and update all the versions. WDYT?

And since jenkins war + plugin can read classes from the carbon class
loader, cant we copy these jars to repository/components/dropins and
repository/components/lib instead of lib/runtime/jenkins/ in build server.

[1] org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.jenkins.build.stub

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/