Hi
Here in Axis2 client what we really needs to set is truststore. But since
in wso2carbon.jks it contains all trusted keys that contains in
client-trustore.jks with wso2carbon.jks also it should work.
Can you post the axis2client code here. Then we can have a look at it.

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/
Mobile : +94716332729

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Kasun Dissanayake <kas...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Manoj.
>
> It didn't work
>
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Manoj Kumara <ma...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kasun,
>>
>> I believe you need to use 'client-truststore.jks' as the truststore not
>> the keystore. This is not the direct example for your case but hope this
>> might help [1].
>>
>> [1]
>> http://manojwritenotes.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-invoke-secured-api-using.html
>>
>> Regards,
>> Manoj
>>

>> *Manoj Kumara*
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
>> *lean.enterprise.middleware*
>> Mobile: +94713448188
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:00 AM, Kasun Dissanayake <kas...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I'm working with log in function in EAM test framework. I need to log in
>>> to publisher and it will redirect me to samlsso. The url is
>>> https://localhost:9443/samlsso with the body. Since this is a secured
>>> port I have added following system properties.
>>>
>>>  String trustStore = System.getProperty("carbon.home") +
>>>                     File.separator + "repository" +
>>>                     File.separator + "resources" +
>>>                     File.separator + "security" + File.separator +
>>> "wso2carbon.jks";
>>>             System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", trustStore);
>>>             System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword",
>>> "wso2carbon");
>>>             System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStoreType", "JKS");
>>>             System.setProperty("carbon.repo.write.mode", "true");
>>>
>>> but i get following error when i run the tests.
>>>
>>> javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
>>> java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative names