Hi Ramindu,

Your Rabbit-MQ AMPQ bundle is skipping because it can't find Tribes bundle
as your Tribes bundle has encountered a buld failure. Can you please share
the error logs relevant to Tribes failure?

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Ramindu De Silva <ramin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Lahiru,
> Yes I'm already using the versions you mentioned. :/
>

> Hi Awanthika,
> Than you. ill look into that
>
> Regards.
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Lahiru Cooray <lahi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ramindu,
>>
>> Please check your JDK/ Maven versions.
>> I faced the same issue and managed to solve it after downgrading the
>> Maven to 3.0.5 and JDK 1.6
>> (Previously I used JDK 1.7 and Maven 3.2.2)
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Ramindu De Silva <ramin...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> [INFO] WSO2 Carbon Orbit - Parent Maven Project .......... SUCCESS
>>> [0.182s]
>>> [INFO] WSO2 Carbon Orbit - Tribes ........................ FAILURE
>>> [1.653s]
>>>
>>> The includes the above as well.
>>>
>>> Regards.

>>> --
>>> *Ramindu De Silva*
>>> Software Engineering Intern
>>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>>
>>> email: ramin...@wso2.com <sanj...@wso2.com>
>>> mob: +94772339350
>>> mob: +94782731766

>> *Lahiru Cooray*
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2, Inc.;http://wso2.com/
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> Mobile: +94 715 654154
>>

> --
> *Ramindu De Silva*
> Software Engineering Intern
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> email: ramin...@wso2.com <sanj...@wso2.com>
> mob: +94772339350
> mob: +94782731766

Tishan Dahanayakage
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
Mobile:+94 716481328

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in
this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.