Hi Pavithra,

You can use the puppet scripts Thilina constituted for AM 1.7 release. They
are available at the [1]. The requirement I believe is identical to yours.
2 KMs, 1GW Manager, 2 GW Workers, Publisher and Store.

One thing to note is that you would require 1 machine for each node, to get
this script to work. Note that you may need to add additional
configurations. But in any case Thilina's scripts might be a good place to
start.

[1] - https://svn.wso2.com/wso2/svn/people/thilinap/puppet3/apim_test/

Thanks and Regards,

Ruwan Yatawara