Hi Madhawa,
According to the exception your error is caused by an Authentication
Exception. Can you please double check the credentials of the email account
you have used. Also please not that if you extensively use same mail
address to send, it can get temporally blocked. So if your credentials are
all fine try with using another email account.

thanks,
Tishan

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Madhawa Gunasekara <madha...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have done configurations as mentioned in CEP documentation, but I'm
> getting two errors. Which are,
>
>    1. Error in creating email message or sending it to the configured
>    server
>    2. Error in generating email message
>
> Please find the attached error message file.
>
> Please how can I to figure out these errors.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> *Madhawa Gunasekara*
> Software Engineering Intern
> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> mobile: +94 719411002

Tishan Dahanayakage
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
Mobile:+94 716481328

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in
this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.