Hi Sewmini,

We changed the stream definition of the Message tracer. BAM 2.5.0 only
compatible with Message Tracer version 4.2.3 or later. This 4.2.3 version
going to release with chunk-13. You can find the 4.2.3 version in this p2-
repo [1].

[1] - https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/chunk13-release/20-10-2014/

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Sewmini Jayaweera <sewm...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As an integration scenario I Installed BAM Message Tracer Handler
> Aggregate feature into ESB (version 4.8.1) and configured message tracing
> by giving correct thrift port and IP as the Receiver URL. When invoking
> echo service I got following error in esb log.
>
> [2014-11-03 14:56:25,376] ERROR - AsyncDataPublisher Stream definition
> already exist
> org.wso2.carbon.databridge.commons.exception.DifferentStreamDefinitionAlreadyDefinedException:
> Same stream id with different definition already defined before sending
> this event definitions to TCP,127.0.0.1:7611,TCP,127.0.0.1:7711
>
> Following Jira is also addresses this issue
>
> https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BAM-1579
>
> What should be done to overcome this issue?
>
> Thank you
> Best Regards,
> Sewmi
>
> Sewmini Jayaweera