Hi,

I tried this scenario again and it worked. I think there would have been a
network issue earlier (as I tested it at home).

For example : I created a user and enrolled an android device using the
username and emailed password, in WiFi_1. Then disconnected from WiFi_1 and
connected to WiFi_2, tried to add another android device from WiFi_2 with
the same username and emailed password. It worked, the device was added
successfully.

Thank you.

Regards,
Pasanthi.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:06 PM, Niranjan Karunanandham <niran...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Pasanthi,

>>> When the network changes, the server IP will change because the IP
> assigned to your laptop changes when you connect to another wifi network.
>
> Regards,
> Nira
>

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:42 PM, Inosh Perera <ino...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Pasanthi,
>> Instead of creating a new user, can you use admin credential and enroll
>> with two devices? This should be possible, and even for a normal user, it
>> should work. What is the exact error shown on the device?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Inosh
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Harshan Liyanage <hars...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Pasanthi,
>>>
>>> We have not tested such multi-device scenarios in different networks.
>>> But it should work fine. However could you please try enrolling a different
>>> user & enroll multiple devices for that user (in the same network)?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Lakshitha Harshan
>>> Software Engineer