Hi,

I am writing a test cae for JWT claim checks. For that I created a user
with subscriber permission. But when user sends the subscriber request it
gives following error. What could be the reason?

UserAwareAPIConsumer Failed to get API from :
/apimgt/applicationdata/provider/subscriberUser/JWTTokenTestAPI/1.0.0/api
INFO  [org.wso2.carbon.integration.common.extensions.utils.ServerLogReader]
- org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.exceptions.ResourceNotFoundException:
Resource does not exist at path
/_system/governance/apimgt/applicationdata/provider/subscriberUser/JWTTokenTestAPI/1.0.0/api

Waruna Perera
Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
Mobile: +94 77 3867037
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
lean . enterprise . middlewear.