Hi All,

I have been following some of the DSS 3.2.1 Samples and found out that
an update made to the order of parameters of a data service xml only
appears
to reflect after a server restart.

To be more specific on the issue,
let me take an example and describe.

With Ref. to: https://docs.wso2.com/display/DSS321/JSON+Mapping+Sample
I tried here to add an employee using the post method with an input JSON.
The order of key-value pairs of the JSON was according to the default order
of parameters
of the data service definition.

Then I changed the order of expected parameters using the data service xml
editor
and retried. Still it accepted the same JSON without any error.

Only after a server restart, an exception was thrown saying that the order
of input JSON keys
were not according to the definition which means the update only affected
after restart.

Shouldn't these updates be taken into effect while the server is running?

Appreciate any feedback on this.

Thanks.

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Software Engineer