With OSGI, You can do that.

OSGI components can be added removed at any time from a OSGI capable
platform.

BundleActivator [1] is an interface which has two methods. Bundles can
specify a class which implements this interface and the OSGi framework is
guaranteed to invoke start() method when the bundle is started and stop()
method is invoked when the bundle is stopped. BundleActivator is specified
using the Manifest Header Bundle-Activator.

[1] :
http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v43/core/org/osgi/framework/BundleActivator.html

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Samith Dassanayake <sam...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can we add jars dynamically to the carbon runtime without restarting the
> server? If it is possible is there a service method to achieve that?
>
> Thanks,
> Samith
>
> --
> Best Regards