Hi Team,

I am creating a carbon back-end service component. I wrote the service
class and the 'services.xml' file. to make this as a OSGI bundle, I have
added following 'maven-bundle-plugin' configuration.

<build>
>         <plugins>
>             <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>maven-bundle-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <extensions>true</extensions>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <instructions>
>
> <Bundle-SymbolicName>org.wso2.carbon.identity.fido.u2f</Bundle-SymbolicName>
>
> <Bundle-Name>org.wso2.carbon.identity.fido.u2f</Bundle-Name>
>
> <Export-Package>org.wso2.carbon.identity.fido.u2f</Export-Package>
>                         <DynamicImport-Package>*</DynamicImport-Package>
>
>                     </instructions>
>                 </configuration>
>             </plugin>
>         </plugins>
>     </build>

I moved this jar to 'drop in' folder and started the server. I get this
message repeatedly.

[2014-12-15 10:58:46,242]  WARN
> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager} -  Carbon initialization is
> delayed due to the following unsatisfied items:
> [2014-12-15 10:58:46,242]  WARN
> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager} -  Waiting for required
> OSGiAxis2Service: org.wso2.carbon.identity.fido.u2f-4.2.0

I tried adding all dependencies to 'lib' folder as well.

How can I overcome this problem.

Thanks and regards,
*E. Ananthaneshan*
Associate Software Engineer