Hi Chamin,

Is this the same as the discussion that is carried out on the mail thread
"[Architecture] IS statistics dashboard" ? If not what's the difference?
And also, since you have mentioned this is for IS 5.0, IS 5.0 is already
released. So how will this be available for any interested parties?

Do we have any target date for the deliverable?

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Chamin Nalinda <cha...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Dulitha,
>
> In the case of publishing data to BAM do you recommend using creating
> custom data publisher to BAM as in [1] since Message Tracer is not for
> internal massage monitoring.
>
> [1]
> http://wso2.com/library/articles/2012/07/creating-custom-agents-publish-events-bamcep/
>
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 9:54 AM, Chamin Nalinda <cha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dulitha,
>>
>> Thanks for your suggestions and opinions.
>>
>> Regards !!!
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 4:18 AM, Dulitha Wijewantha <duli...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chamin,
>>> A potential problem we saw was in use cases where admin services were
>>> consumed with APIM fronted. The correlation id has to pass through APIM ->
>>> IS as well. @Nuwan did a small fix on this to get it to work. The other
>>> important matter is to actually visualize useful reports.
>>>
>>> The example you gave is actually something that should be fed to CEP
>>> cause most of the time - realtime action has to be taken on authentication
>>> failed attempts. Below are some good use cases -
>>>
>>>    - All the actions performed by a user for time period
>>>    - All the actions performed by a user breaking down on sessions
>>>    - Authentication requests log segmented to time slices (how many
>>>    failed requests were sent in a minute)
>>>    - Client IP/hostnames that were used to perform authentication
>>>

>>> Cheers~

>>> Dulitha Wijewantha (Chan)
>>> Software Engineer - Mobile Development
>>> WSO2 Inc
>>> Lean.Enterprise.Mobileware
>>>  * ~Email       duli...@wso2.com <duli...@wso2mobile.com>*
>>> *  ~Mobile     +94712112165 <%2B94712112165>*
>>> *  ~Website   dulitha.me <http://dulitha.me>*
>>> *  ~Twitter     @dulitharw <https://twitter.com/dulitharw>*
>>>   *~Github     @dulichan <https://github.com/dulichan>*
>>>   *~SO     @chan <http://stackoverflow.com/users/813471/chan>*
>>>

>> --
>> *Chamin Nalinda*
>>
>> Intern - Engineering
>> WSO2 Inc. http://www.wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> Mobile: (+94) 77 241 66 04
>> Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaminnalinda
>> Web: http://www.ckreativity.com
>> Blog: http://techspiro.blogspot.com/
>>

> --
> *Chamin Nalinda*
>
> Intern - Engineering
> WSO2 Inc. http://www.wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> Mobile: (+94) 77 241 66 04
> Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaminnalinda
> Web: http://www.ckreativity.com
> Blog: http://techspiro.blogspot.com/

Thanks and Regards
*,Shani Ranasinghe*
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

mobile: +94 77 2273555
linked in: lk.linkedin.com/pub/shani-ranasinghe/34/111/ab