you can find the process id in CARBON_HOME/wso2carbon.pid

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Pandula Kariyawasam <pand...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to get a thread dump for a crashed Java process?
>
> We are working on a long run test for IS 500, and a one node of the
> cluster went down/crashed without leaving any Errors on Logs yesterday. The
> Heap Dump which should get created after a memory level failure, in
> "/repository/logs/heap-dump.hprof" is not there. Also we tried searching
> the process id on log in /var/log/ , but there's no clue. Also we tried
> various commands to create a dump, but all of them are looking for a
> process that currently running.
>
> What are the other options we have, and where else we should search for a
> clue?
>
> Thanks,
> Pandula
>
> --
>
> *Pandula Kariyawasam K.B.*
> *Senior Software Engineer - QA*
> Mobile: +94772314510
>
> <http://www.wso2.com>

Sivajothy Vanjikumaran
*Senior Software Engineer*
*Integration Technologies Team*
*WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>*
*Mobile:(+94)777219209*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/vanjikumaran> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/vanjikumaran> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vanjikumaran-sivajothy/25/b31/293> [image:
Blogger] <http://vanjikumaran.blogspot.com/> [image: SlideShare]
<http://www.slideshare.net/vanjikumaran>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print,
copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained
in this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions