Hi Nilmini,

I had a chat with Sanjeewa (copied) and did the following changes to the
content that you produced:

   - Instructed the user to create the scripts on their own but gave the
   ones that are in Sanjeewa's blog as examples. Users can write their own
   scripts too.
   - According to Sanjeewa, we can use a single script to sign all JAR
   files.
   - Note that I added steps 2 and 3 to generate the key and then import it
   to the keystore.
   - In the last step, the user is instructed to change the sec.policy file
   and start the server. Changing the file is optional IMO, and the example is
   for the APIM only. Other writers might have to change it according to their
   products.

I have copied this to the shared space and logged an <All> JIRA:
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DOCUMENTATION-1399.

Please let me know if there are any discrepancies.

Thanks,
-Nirdesha

Nirdesha Munasinghe,
WSO2 Inc.