Hi Eranda,

We are using "org.apache.felix.maven-bundle-plugin"[1] maven plugin in "Java
Library Project" to create OSGI bundle from the existing jar or java
project. Using maven-bundle-plugin we can define parameter such as
'Export-Packages', 'Bundle-Activator' etc. for the OSGI bundle.

For an example, see the following plugin definition in the pom.xml of a "Java
Library Project"

     <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <version>2.3.4</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <instructions>
            <Bundle-SymbolicName>myBundle</Bundle-SymbolicName>
            <Bundle-Name>myBundle</Bundle-Name>
            <Export-Package>org.wso2.myBundle,x.y.z</Export-Package>
            <DynamicImport-Package>*</DynamicImport-Package>
            <Bundle-Activator>org.wso2.myBundle.Activator</Bundle-Activator>
          </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Thanks,