Was this code reviewed ? The new method in the listener does not follow the
same convention as others. It says "onPreDelete", but other methods don't
follow "pre/post" convention and you don't have hooks for all pre process
actions.

Can you please add pre process hooks for all the methods in that case ?
Because if we miss to add it this time we won't be able to add it until
next major release of this repo. So please use the opportunity to fix it.

Also the comment on the interface is not correct. It says something
specific to your implementation.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:10 PM, Aruna Karunarathna <ar...@wso2.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> PR : https://github.com/wso2-dev/carbon-event-processing/pull/45
>>
>> *carbon-identity*
>>
>> JIRA : https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-2984
>> <https://github.com/wso2-dev/carbon-event-processing/pull/45>
>> PR : https://github.com/wso2-dev/carbon-identity/pull/63
>>

>> Thank You
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 10:48 AM, Shashika Karunatilaka <
>> shashi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> HI all,
>>>
>>> Below are my findings for the wso2 repos that uses the above listener
>>> class, please correct me if i missed any.
>>>

>>> Repo
>>>
>>> Componenent
>>>
>>> class
>>>
>>> carbon-multitenancy
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.theme.mgt.util)
>>>
>>> ThemeLoadingListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.keystore.mgt)
>>>
>>> KeystoreTenantMgtListener.java
>>>
>>> carbon-storage-management
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.cassandra.server)
>>>
>>> TenantCreationListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.hdfs.mgt)
>>>
>>> HDFSTenantCreationListener.java
>>>
>>> carbon-event-processing
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.event.stream.manager.core.internal.util.helper)
>>>
>>> TenantMgtListenerImpl.java
>>>
>>> carbon-identity
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.idp.mgt.internal )
>>>
>>> TenantManagementListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.identity.application.authentication.framework.listener)
>>>
>>> AuthenticationEndpointTenantActivityListener.java
>>>
>>> product-af
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.listners.tenant)
>>>
>>> AppFactoryTenantMgtListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.s2.listeners)
>>>
>>> CloudEnvironmentPermissionListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.stratos.listeners)
>>>
>>> CloudEnvironmentPermissionListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.listners.tenant)
>>>
>>> DefaultRolesCreatorForTenant.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.stratos.listeners)
>>>
>>> AppFactoryTenantKeyStoreMgtListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.s2.listeners)
>>>
>>> AppFactoryTenantKeyStoreMgtListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.listners.tenant)
>>>
>>> AppFactoryTenantActivationListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.stratos.listeners)
>>>
>>> S2IntegrationTenantActivationListener.java
>>>
>>> (org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.s2.listeners)
>>>
>>> S2IntegrationTenantActivationListener.java
>>>
>>> private-paas
>>>
>>> (org.apache.stratos.theme.mgt.util)
>>>
>>> ThemeLoadingListener.java

>>> --
>>> Shashika Prabath Karunatilaka,
>>> Software Engineer,
>>> WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com/
>>> mobile : +94 77 7487792
>>>

>> --
>> Shashika Prabath Karunatilaka,
>> Software Engineer,
>> WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com/
>> mobile : +94 77 7487792
>>

> --
>
> *Aruna Sujith Karunarathna* | Software Engineer
> WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
> #20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
> Mobile: +94 71 9040362 | Work: +94 112145345

Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*