Hi,

I followed the Encrypting passwords documentation at [1] to test the
scenario.

While doing that I got the below mentioned exception.

Exception in thread "main" org.wso2.ciphertool.CipherToolException: Element
for secret alias
'APIManager.WorkFlowExtensions.ApplicationCreation.Password' can not be
found in api-manager.xml file or You have entered invalid Xpath value

at org.wso2.ciphertool.CipherTool.handleException(CipherTool.java:882)

at
org.wso2.ciphertool.CipherTool.writeTokenToConfigFile(CipherTool.java:501)

at
org.wso2.ciphertool.CipherTool.writeSecureVaultConfigTokens(CipherTool.java:395)

at org.wso2.ciphertool.CipherTool.main(CipherTool.java:83)

And looking in to it I figured out that this has a new implementation as it
is moved on to registry. So this content should be removed from the
documentation as well. [2]

How is secure vault testing with workflows done now?
And is there a documentation I can refer to test this flow?

[1] - https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM170/Encrypting+Passwords

[2] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/DOCUMENTATION-1413

Thanks & Regards,
Kala
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM170/Encrypting+Passwords>--
Kala C. Weerawardana
*Software Engineer - QA Team*
*WSO2 Inc. *
Mobile :  +94 (0) 716189886 +94 (0) 772877683
k...@wso2.com