Hi,

I am working on generating kerberos tickets automatically for a user when
using the Storage Server. Currently this is done by running  kinit from the
code. I am working on changing this to use JAAS and authenticate and
generate a kerberos ticket.

I created a LoginContext object and passed a name, and with that entry I
created a .conf file. I set the system property
"java.security.auth.login.config" in the code, with relative/absolute paths
to the conf file.  When the code is executed, I get the following error.

javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for
Sample.

any clue why  the config is not getting picked up? Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.

*Code for the above*

System.setProperty("java.security.auth.login.config","sampleConfig.conf");
loginContext = new LoginContext("Sample", new CustomCallbackHandler());
loginContext.login();

*sampleConfig.conf*
Sample {
    com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required;
};

--
Thanks and Regards
*,Shani Ranasinghe*

mobile: +94 77 2273555
linked in: lk.linkedin.com/pub/shani-ranasinghe/34/111/ab