@Shiva, it will be HTML5/css3 since we are developing on top of Bootstrap.
I like this design and with the Open Sans font typology aspect seems to be
good as well. There is a slight concern regarding the main blue colour. The
logo colour use in the wso2.com is green. But current colour seems nice for
the product rather than going for the logo green colour. We can leave out
green and use the existing colour since we are not going to use that logo
with the applications. We only use that logo in the Carbon web console.

thanks,
Chanaka