Hi all.

I'm using JAX-WS Maven Plugin (wsimport) to generate web services clients
using multiple WSDLs. My requirement is to generate a single jar file for
all the wsdls.

I am using separate binding files for each wsdl and the configuration looks
like follows,

           <plugin>
                <groupId>org.jvnet.jax-ws-commons</groupId>
                <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.3</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>generate-clients</id>
                        <phase>process-sources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsimport</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <target>2.1</target>
                            <verbose>true</verbose>

<wsdlDirectory>${basedir}/src/wsdl</wsdlDirectory>
                            <wsdlFiles>

<wsdlFile>AuthenticationAdmin.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                            </wsdlFiles>

<bindingDirectory>${basedir}/src/wsdl</bindingDirectory>
                            <bindingFiles>
                                <bindingFile>bindings.xml</bindingFile>
                            </bindingFiles>
                            <extension>true</extension>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>generate-clients_1</id>
                        <phase>process-sources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>wsimport</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <target>2.1</target>
                            <verbose>true</verbose>

<wsdlDirectory>${basedir}/src/wsdl</wsdlDirectory>
                            <wsdlFiles>

<wsdlFile>RemoteUserStoreManagerService.wsdl</wsdlFile>
                            </wsdlFiles>

<bindingDirectory>${basedir}/src/wsdl</bindingDirectory>
                            <bindingFiles>
                                <bindingFile>bindings1.xml</bindingFile>
                            </bindingFiles>
                            <extension>true</extension>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>

Instead of having multiple bindings is there a way to combine the bindings
to one file and specify to which wsdl a particular set of bindings should
be applied or it is okay to have separate bindings for each wsdl.
I tried combining the binding files but was unable to do so. Please find
the attached binding files I need to combine.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

--

*Thanks & Regards,Sachini JayasekaraSoftware Engineer; **WSO2 Inc. *

*lean . enterprise . middleware |  http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com> *
<jaxb:bindings  xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxws";
           xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb";
           xmlns:xjc= "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc"; jaxb:extensionBindingPrefixes="xjc"
           version="2.0">

 <!--rename the value element -->
<bindings node=".//xs:schema[@targetNamespace='http://neethi.apache.org/xsd']/xs:complexType[@name='Policy']">

    <bindings node=".//xs:element[@name='type']">
        <jaxb:property name="typeValue"/>
    </bindings>

</bindings>

</jaxb:bindings>
<jaxb:bindings
        xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"; jaxb:version="2.0"
        xmlns:xjc= "http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc"; jaxb:extensionBindingPrefixes="xjc">
    <jaxb:globalBindings generateElementProperty="false">
        <xjc:simple />
    </jaxb:globalBindings>
</jaxb:bindings>