Hi All,

AFFAIR even in MB 220, we didn't allow to create durable subscriptions with
same ID for two topics.I observed same in MB 330 M2 pack as well. Basically
with current implementation at a given time, MB cluster could have only an
one subscriber with a given ID (irrespective of subscribed topic).

But I believe users should have the ability to create durable subscriptions
with a single ID to different topics.

AFAIU current implementation restricts many use cases.For Ex.
A company wants there employees to use their EmpID to subscribe on
different company news channels.

So shouldn't we allow to reuse same ID to create durable subscriptions on
different topics?   WDYT?

--
Asanka Vithanage
Senior Software Engineer -QA